|Mill Middle School, along with the Mill Middle PTSA, will be having it's
2nd annual Mill Middle
as our main fundraiser this year. Raising money for our school and our children while promoting health and fitness among Mill students.
"Color Fun Run"
This fun event is for all levels of runners and walkers. It will be a wonderful experience for all involved.
Our goal is for each child to raise $50.
Fundraisers teach our children the significance of presentation, setting and reaching a goal, accepting responsibility for completion, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Our Goal is to raise $10,000.
Here are some ways you can help Mill Middle PTSA be successful.
Help connect your child with sponsors, friends and family. Come to the run to support your child and watch for volunteer opportunities.
Why a fundraiser?
- Fulfilling teacher wish lists for their classes.
- Funding the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade parties.
- Funding our Fine Arts field trips to museums,
- Cultural Days,
- the Theater of Youth,
- Guest Musicians,
- and more!
- We also provide funds to participate in the National Geography Bee and Western New York Science Congress.
- Provide our teachers with gifts during Teacher Appreciation Week and an end of year lunch.
- We provide funds to help students that are in need.
Thank you for your support!
We are excited for this Mill Middle Community event!